Thursday, May 5, 2011

OSAMA

Normally the things I post are based on what moves me to do so. This time I am posting because I was asked.

When I heard that Osama had been killed I was relieved. When I saw all the people cheering and dancing in the streets I was a bit saddened. I just can’t celebrate the death of another human being. As bad a person that Osama was there were people that loved him and those people are hurting. Don’t get me wrong, I do understand why they were celebrating. I do understand that everyone doesn’t see the world the same way I do. Here’s the thing. If I had been in Obama’s shoes I believe I would have given the same order he did. I would have sent those guys in to get him and kill him.

I tend to try to look at thing from both points of view. I may not always put it to paper but that is because I am not a writer. I hope I get better as time goes on but as you see in things that I have written that sometimes I will go off in left field and get off topic (like now). That’s because I’m not a writer.

Back to topic. I agree with The President about not releasing the pictures. Some people want to see the pictures because they like seeing gore. Others want to see the pictures because they don’t want to believe the White House. Those that don’t want to believe WILL NOT believe. Some people see conspiracy in everything this President and/or the government does. Here is my conspiracy theory. I made this up last night while talking this over with my wife. The Bush Administration found and killed Osama in 2002 and burned his body. That’s why Bush said “I am not looking for Osama anymore and don’t spend any time thinking about him”. They didn’t tell anyone so that they could keep the wars going. Obama gets elected and found out what they had done. Rather than tell the American public they decide to pretend to kill Osama and bury the body at sea so that they can end the war. That’s as good a theory as any other. Feel free to add to it. If you do add to it please post it under the comments section. I would love to read it.

To the person that asked me to post this, I hope I answered your question and thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Theories are like opinions and assholes, everybody has one. It's like telling someone you are from another planet and you got an interglactic ticket speeding to earth to get to the club, someone is going to believe you, even if they know it may not be true.

    No matter what this president does or says, there will always be a theory or conspiracy theory attached to everything he does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe in what -they said- happened either. I think it's a cover up.
    For what I do not know but just like they tried to cover up the Area 51 happenings with shady story, this occasion is comparable.

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally...politics and religions in war. This is all it is. People talking about legal rights and illegal killing. Who made killing legal anyways? No matter what side it comes from, it's never a reason for celebration. I'm with you too. Osama deserved to die, 911 people didn't. But lets not go to the level of a terrorist and celebrate this event. What needs to happen will happen, but lets keep our hearts clean from hatred and violence. I agree 100% with your comment.
    I am who asked for it too.

    ReplyDelete