Monday, May 9, 2011

Bush's Credit

Back in 2002 President Bush said this.



I was okay with what he said then. He is on the inside and getting information that we will never know. He was the one responsible for making the decisions on military actions. If he felt that Osama was not that big a deal then I can accept that. I didn't hear any Republicans at the time or now complaining about his statement.

Now it is as if the Republicans are trying to rewrite history. Saying that Bush deserves credit for what Obama ordered the Navy Seals to do. Obama said when he was running for The Presidency that he would try to get Osama. He got him. Now the Republicans want Bush to get credit for what he said he was not trying to do. I would like my Republican readers to please explain this to me. Post it in the comment section. You don't have to put your name on your post.

I put the video up because one Republican friend tried to tell me that Bush never said what he said. The beauty of internet is that if you say something on video it will live forever. You can't un-ring that bell.

I will try to post more to my blog because I changed my URL. It’s a Google thing. Please share my blog with your friends. Also feel free to post comments so that I can respond to them. It helps to give me something to blog about.

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Bush does deserve credit but people are trying to credit him for the wrong things.

    He deserves the credit for over Three Thousand of our American military men dying and he also deserves the credit for 1.5 TRILLION of American tax payers Dollars wasted in needless wars.

    He could have sent in the Seals from the start and taken care of the problem but he wanted the public credit of doing what his father did not do when he was in office. He was just looking to prove something to his father at any cost in lives or money.

    Hopefully people will someday give him the credit he earned and deserves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember…the night he was reelected, getting up at 4 am to find out what the next four years will be like.
    I remember… sitting for minutes in front of the TV because I was scared to turn on the TV because I knew.
    I remember… listening to Pink’s song for the first time and it made me cry I heard it on the radio.

    He still owes the Americans answers to all this questions.

    Pink
    "Dear Mr. President",
    Come take a walk with me.
    Let's pretend we're just two people and
    You're not better than me.
    I'd like to ask you some questions if we can speak honestly.

    What do you feel when you see all the homeless on the street?
    Who do you pray for at night before you go to sleep?
    What do you feel when you look in the mirror?
    Are you proud?

    How do you sleep while the rest of us cry?
    How do you dream when a mother has no chance to say goodbye?
    How do you walk with your head held high?
    Can you even look me in the eye
    And tell me why?

    Dear Mr. President,
    Were you a lonely boy?
    Are you a lonely boy?
    Are you a lonely boy?
    How can you say
    No child is left behind?
    We're not dumb and we're not blind.
    They're all sitting in your cells
    While you pave the road to hell.

    What kind of father would take his own daughter's rights away?
    And what kind of father might hate his own daughter if she were gay?
    I can only imagine what the first lady has to say
    You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine.

    How do you sleep while the rest of us cry?
    How do you dream when a mother has no chance to say goodbye?
    How do you walk with your head held high?
    Can you even look me in the eye?

    Let me tell you 'bout hard work
    Minimum wage with a baby on the way
    Let me tell you 'bout hard work
    Rebuilding your house after the bombs took them away
    Let me tell you 'bout hard work
    Building a bed out of a cardboard box
    Let me tell you 'bout hard work
    Hard work
    Hard work
    You don't know nothing 'bout hard work
    Hard work
    Hard work


    How do you sleep at night?
    How do you walk with your head held high?
    Dear Mr. President,
    You'd never take a walk with me.
    Would you?

    ReplyDelete