Friday, March 15, 2013

Dodged A Bullet


If you voted for Mitt Romney let me tell you now, stop reading, this is not for you. I’m not happy with President O’bama but I voted for him. I am so not happy with his drone strikes and his Patriot Act on steroids approach to National Security. That being said let me tell you, we really dodged a bullet with Mitt Romney. This man could have been President if he had gotten 5 million more votes.

Had this guy not posted this video Romney may have won. I know for me it was a big help because this told me a lot about Romney. The things he said in this video made my stomach turn. This video told me that he doesn’t care about people at all. The only thing that matters to Romney is making money. I don’t fault him for liking money because I like money too. I like it a lot but I will not do anything to get it. He doesn’t care about others. He is not the first to do this so it is nothing new. Then they go out and do or create some charity to make it look as if they have a heart. For me the true indicator of the type of person you are is the way you treat others.

I don’t know if Romney ever purchased that company but just the fact that he seemed to be okay with the way the women were treated in that factory told me all I need to know. If he would be okay with it over there then he would be okay with it here. Unless he said those women are less human than American women.

If you haven’t seen the entire video you may want to look it up on YouTube. This is just a short clip. It was taken from a $50,000 a plate fund raiser dinner. This video is why I say we dodged a bullet by not electing Mr. Romney. Enjoy and as always feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment