Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Economy

This is a short post about the economy. Robert Reich is my favorite Economist and I came across this video on youtube and wanted to share it. It lays it all out and makes it easy to understand. If you like this then share it with others and if you don't then just forget about it.




The next video is also a short one, less than 3 minutes. It speaks about money in politics and as I'm sure you know there is a lot of it. I know there are some of you that are not in favor of "The Occupy" movement but I am. Since this is my blog I get to write about and support the things that I agree with. Check out this video.





As always if you want to leave a comment, have at it.

2 comments:

  1. The caliber of collection that you are providing is but marvelous.
    online cash advance review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m flattened by your contents keep up the excellent work.
    pharmacy affiliate

    ReplyDelete